- Key Changes to the M.A. Application Guideline
1) Key Dates for the Application Process have been changed as follows.
- The announcement of results:
Application Period Old Date New Date April 19th – May 2nd, 2016 May 19th, 2016 May 23rd, 2016 June 20th-June 30th, 2016 July 14th, 2016 July 19th, 2016
- The Due Date for Tuition, Fees and Documents:
Application Period Old Date New Date April 19th – May 2nd, 2016 May 27th, 2016 (Japanese residents)
Late June, 2016 (Other countries)
May 23rd, 2016
For all applicants
June 20th-June 30th, 2016 July 22nd, 2016 July 29th, 2016
2) Screening Methods have been changed as follows.
Old Process New Process Japanese Residents 1. Evaluation of all submitted documents
2. Interview (～30 minutes)
1. No Change
2. No Change
Residents Outside Japan 1. Evaluation of all submitted documents
2. E-mail Interview (～3 times)
1. No change
2. E-mail interviews will no longer be conducted
3) Applications will no longer be processed by the Admissions Office on Campus 1. Please direct all future matters to the E-Track Office:
Address: 4-23-23 Takadanobaba Shinjuku, Tokyo, 169-0075
4) The Examination Fee of 35,000 yen has been replaced by an Application Fee of 5,450 yen.
5) Physical copies of the Application Form and Research Plan are no longer required. This process has been replaced by the digital online application form at:
6) Required letters of recommendation have increased from 1 to 2. Please make sure to have both letters of recommendation addressed to Tokyo International University.
For further details, please refer to the new Application Guideline posted on the E-Track Graduate School Website. We look forward to receiving your applications for Fall 2016!