Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
Tuition and Fees
- Annual Tuition
- Facility Expenses
- Enrollment Fee
- ￥250,000 (1st year only)
- First Year Total
- Second Year Total
* The Enrollment Fee is charged for the first year only.
|First Semester||Second Semester||Total|
(Only at school entry)
- Tuition and Fees do not include accommodation.
- Alumni Association fee may be added.
- The enrollment fee will be reduced by 50% (125,000 yen) for TIU graduates.
- Total Cost: ￥1,090,000
($9,909) TIU Tuition - MA Program
- Total Cost: ￥898,000
($8,164) 30% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥770,000
($7,000) 50% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥578,000
($5,255) 80% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥450,000
- Total Cost: ￥840,000
($7,636) TIU Tuition - MA Program
- Total Cost: ￥648,000
($5,891) 30% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥520,000
($4,727) 50% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥328,000
($2,982) 80% Reduction
- Total Cost: ￥200,000
The required tuition and fees are paid in segments at designated times over the course of the year. However, the total amount of the 1st semester and the enrollment fee must be paid prior to university enrollment.
(charged for the first year only)
* There are two fees in addition to tuition: Facility Expenses and the Enrollment Fee. The Enrollment Fee occurs only the first year.
* The number in parentheses indicates the apporoximate amount in US Dollars at the estimated exchange rate of: $1 = 110 yen