- February 19, 2018
- TIU Model United Nations University Video
- February 12, 2018
- TIU Thailand Office Opening Reception
- January 15, 2018
- Internship Insider - Sylvie from the Netherlands
- January 5, 2018
- All Japan Model United Nations, 2017
- December 25, 2017
- Internship Insider - Lalitya from Indonesia
- December 1, 2017
- Internship Insider - Tam from Vietnam
- November 23, 2017
- TIU and Kawagoe City's Collaborative Commercial
- November 10, 2017
- The E-Track website now has a whole new look!
- November 1, 2017
- Halloween Party 2017
A golden opportunity to learn about Japanese business
Anh from Vietnam
As I worked for a Japanese company for two years, I wanted to learn more about Japan and decided to study abroad. For me, TIU's E-Track Program was the perfect fit: it lets me acquire Japanese skills while I continue my English studies. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to learn a lot about the Japanese corporate culture.
Tough but rewarding Japanese courses
Joanna from Poland
It can be tough to keep up with intensive Japanese courses, but I know that the classes are exactly what I need to master the basics of Japanese in a very short period. Having such a diverse, international group of students in the class, my international relations courses are very interesting and exciting, too.
Deeper understanding with engaging professors
Woradon from Thailand
In the future, I want to work at an international organization, so TIU’s E-Track program is a perfect fit. Studying here enables me to prepare for my career in ways I cannot at home. The small classes allow us to really engage with professors and give me a deep understanding of the subject.