Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for 1st Year Students in 2020
- First Year Tuition
- 900,000 JPY
- Facility Expenses
- 300,000 JPY
- * Enrollment Fee
- 250,000 JPY
- 1st Year Sum
- 1,450,000 JPY
- Annual Sum (Subsequent Years)
- 1,400,000 JPY
* Enrollment Fee is charged for the first year only.
|First Semester||Second Semester||Total|
(Only at school entry)
- Applicants for the English Track Program are eligible to apply for the TIU tuition reduction scholarship.
- Tuition and Fees do not include accommodation.
- If you have a brother or sister attending (or has graduated from) TIU, you will receive a 50% enrollment fee reduction. Furthermore, if two siblings plan to enroll at the same time, one of them will receive this 50% enrollment fee reduction as well! For more details, contact the E-Track Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tuition and Fees Due For First Year Students
Among the annual tuition and fees above, the total amount of 1st semester must be paid prior to university entrance. Regarding the tuition reduction scholarship, a half of annual reduced amount will be applied to each semester as following.
|Tuition Reduction||Enrollment Fee Due (*1)||1st Semester Due (*2)||2nd Semester Due||Total Due|
(*1) First, enrollment fee must be paid for securing a place at TIU.
(*2) Next, tuition and fees for 1st semester must be paid by the specified dates.