Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for 1st Year Students in 2018
- First Year Tuition
- 850,000 yen
- Facility Expenses
- 300,000 yen
- Enrollment Fee
- 250,000 yen (1st year only)
- 1st Year Sum
- 1,400,000 yen
- Annual Sum (Subsequent Years)
- 1,300,000 yen
* Enrollment Fee is charged for the first year only.
|First Semester||Second Semester||Total|
(Only at school entry)
- Applicants for the English Track Program are eligible to apply for the TIU tuition reduction scholarship.
- Tuition and Fees do not include accommodation.
- A 40,000 yen Alumni Association fee will be added for the first year.
Tuition and Fees Due For First Year Students
Among the annual tuition and fees above, the total amount of 1st semester must be paid prior to university entrance. Regarding the tuition reduction scholarship, a half of annual reduced amount will be applied to each semester as following.
|Tuition Reduction||Enrollment Fee Due (*1)||1st Semester Due (*2)||2nd Semester Due||Total Due|
(*1) First, enrollment fee must be paid for securing a place at TIU.
(*2) Next, tuition and fees for 1st semester must be paid by the specified dates.