- September 11, 2019
- TIU E-Track Applications for Spring (April) 2020 are now open! Apply today!
- November 6, 2019
- [TIU E-Track Applications for Spring (April) and Fall(September) 2020 are now open! Apply today!]
- June 21, 2019
- 2019 Open Campus Seminar for International Students
- April 26, 2019
- Golden Week 2019 Holidays Notice
- February 22, 2019
- MEXT Update Regarding Undergraduate Degree Enrollment Eligibility
- December 28, 2018
- All Japan Model United Nations, 2018
- September 8, 2018
- Sports Day 2018
- September 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Graduation and Matriculation Ceremonies
An unforgettable internship for success in Digital Marketing
Sylvie from the Netherlands
As a BE student aspiring for a career in Digital Marketing, I realized that practical experience about coding and IT is essential for success in this field. Thus, this past spring break I interned at an IT company for 6 weeks. Afterwards, I signed up for Professor Sharkasi’s class in Digital Marketing and I am really excited to put the concepts to use!
The skills I have acquired will help make the world a better place
Edwin from Indonesia
I have been fascinated by International Relations and its dynamics since I was in high school. I’ve always wanted to understand the world better, and possibly make it a better place for everyone. I knew at the moment I saw the core studies in this discipline that this was the right place for me, and the skills I have acquired will certainly be helpful in the future.
I want to contribute to the development of society
Tam from Vietnam
Choosing Business Economics at TIU is one of the best choices I have ever made. This major is all about catching up with every movement happening around the world. I realized that doing business is not just about making profit for the company itself, but also to contribute to the development of society. Therefore, I plan to open my own business after graduation.