October 12, 2020
New entry permission for 2020 Spring&Fall new studentsTIU continues to monitor any policy changes by the Government of Japan and endeavors to inform and support students timely and effectively. Recently, the Government of Japan has announced measures to relax entry requirements under certain conditions for holders of statuses of residence "Student." In light of these new guidelines, TIU has reached out to new 2020 Spring and Fall students with the following:
- Message "【E-Track】New entry permission for 2020 Spring&Fall new students" (see below for the full message)
- These PDF files:
1) New entry permission for 2020 Spring&Fall new students
3) International House (Dormitory) information for 2020 enrollees who have not entered Japan
4) FAQ for 2020 Spring&Fall new students We view this policy change as a positive development for our international students, and we will support our students so that they may safely enter Japan in line with government guidelines. As the global community works to overcome the pandemic and with a vaccine potentially becoming available in the near future, we hope we will see a return to fully in-person classes in early 2021 or as soon as possible. ----- Message: 【E-Track】New entry permission for 2020 Spring&Fall new students
Dear E-Track students who enrolled in 2020 spring and fall and who have not entered Japan,
On September 25, 2020, the Government of Japan announced that, in principle, the holders of statuses of residence of "Student" will be incrementally permitted to enter Japan from October 1, 2020, under the condition that the person is hosted by a company/entity that can assure observation of quarantine measures. (The number of people to be permitted to enter Japan will be restricted.)
Please read and understand the 4 documents attached and prepare for your entry.
1. New entry permission for 2020 Spring&Fall new students
Please read it carefully and complete the entry procedure.
Since it is requested that TIU commits to taking necessary measure to ensure that the additional quarantine measures are properly implemented upon your arrival, your submission of oath is necessary to issue a written pledge which is required when you apply for a Visa. Please upload the oath into the Google form after you fill.
3. International House (Dormitory) information for 2020 enrollees who have not entered Japan
Please read it thoroughly if you are moving into the TIU international house.
4. FAQ for 2020 Spring&Fall new students
Please check the FAQ before you inquire us.
International Exchange Office